Friday, January 14, 2011

Whee
I don't have a lot of opinions this week, most likely because I'm exhausted but oh well! The guild's raiding is in full swing, downing 5 bosses last week, hopefully adding a 6th this week. I got a nice pair of shoulders, and enough points to buy my tier legs, so everything is going pretty well. I like most of the encounter designs (minus some favor to ranged, and some really shitty threat mechanics that one-shot me a lot but are avoidable now that I know about them :P).

The instances are pretty and I'd show you except I forgot to upload my screenshots again. Doesn't that sound like me? So I'll do that later tonight.

The other thigns
My DK finally got 525 enchanting, and we have a massive amount of shards (if no other mats because someone used them to level enchanting), so I should now be able to create all the enchantments we need for our gear (yay!). Next I probably need to level my paladin to 85 to gather green drops, as well as continue her herbalism to level my druids alchemy. After that it's probably focusing on my DKs blacksmithing for cheap belt buckles, and the shaman's leatherworking for leg enchants (I nearly screamed when I saw epic leg enchants going for 1000g... I guess it has a rare ingredient?).

Nuu kitty nuuu
Lots of druid nerfs in the patch notes for 4.0.6, but most of it I feel pretty neutral about. The bleed changes were actually a slight (probably unnoticeable) buff, most of the big theorycrafters think that the bear nerfs will bring our threat in line with prot warriors so that's reasonable, and I don't really voluntarily pvp enough that I'll probably see a big change with the shapeshifting gutting. That loss of fear immunity on beserk is going to suck a bit in SKF tho >:|

But like I said, not a whole lot of opinions to be had!

No comments:

Post a Comment