Friday, January 28, 2011

Still a very quiet existence for the Amyburr. Eventually starts its raid week on Thursday, and last night went extremely well. We cleared most of BWD and worked for an hour and a half on Nef.

I'm extremely pleased with current raid content I've decided. The mechanics are interesting and I'm starting to get over how much it sucks as melee (mages and warlocks are totally balanced, in other news)....

Beyond that, my progression thread in the forum finally got stickied, my DK tanked a messy but successful guild run of SFK (that really reminded me of a month ago, just with people who are only now catching up). The paladin hit 85 and is swooping around gathering herbs for me. The shaman is somewhere at 82 at will probably be played tonight.

I've got 17 finished darkmoon decks in the bank, which isn't a whole lot, but I would also estimate a good 30 decks or so are sitting unfinished and waiting on ONE card to appear on the AH for a reasonable price.

I did give up on the idea of Long Strange Trip on everything for now. I just don't feel like it's a good use of time. It made sense at the end of LK, which was so boring you could hear dust falling on TOGC (may it rot in hell), but now I have SO. MUCH. STUFF. that should probably be done first. Such is life.

Also think I'll cancel my second account for the moment for the same reason - no time to focus on it, probably shouldn't waste the money!

Considering entering and Alt-z page to a comic contest, and that's about it.




No comments:

Post a Comment