Friday, January 21, 2011

I was feeling pretty damn proud of myself for both finishing a complex Alt-z on time and then remembering to upload my screenshots. And then I apparently fatfingered and uploaded the wrong Alt-Z file. LOlllllllll no matter how hard I try I just suck.

And then
Still not a whole lot of thoughts this week. Overall progression has been good, a few pieces of purples have been thrown my way (wheeee). My paladin got to 85 so now I have a max level herbalist, and subsequently was able to level my druid's alchemy.

I've poked a little more at Darkmoon Faire rep. Not a lot, a little. Still buying cheap cards whenever I see them, but only carrying about 16 completed decks. I suppose if I felt inspired I could farm up a bunch of herbs to get decks made.

I'm still running into a weird problem where people are addressing me like I'm an officer. I don't know why because I'm the last person you'd want in a position of authority. But still, every time a decision is made someone doesn't agree with, they ask me, as if I knew what was going on :P

I haven't really wanted to focus on gearing the pally and death knight, partially because it really feels like it would take me quite some time, partially because they're not associated with my guild and I learned to really hate the LFD system last expansion. For now it's just focusing on Amy, and when she's done reevaluating the sitation.

Have some screenshots
I promise I'll get that comic up when I get home ;_;







No comments:

Post a Comment